Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective
tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
- Click Here to view our Tenant Selection Criteria
- All occupants over 18 must apply
- Applicants must have at least 2.5-3 times the monthly rent of verifiable income per month.
- No previous evictions or landlord debt.
- Each applicant is screened for credit, criminal background check, employment verification and rental verification.
- Once approved, must pay deposits, fees which includes a $75 lease preparation fee, prorated rent, AND first month rent in CERTIFIED funds only unless otherwise directed by Hometown Properties of the Gulf Coast.
- Rental applicants with household pets or service/companion/assistive animals are required to submit a per pet application through a third-party pet screening vendor as part of our rental application process.
- All utilities must be turned on in your name on or before your move-in date unless otherwise directed by Hometown Properties of the Gulf Coast.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable
and rewarding. Use our website, HometownPropertiesGC.com, or your tenant portal to submit any maintenance requests,
pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources